1. Matters relating to graduate program of Institute of Computer Science and Engineering
2. Investigation of professor’s area of expertise and control of enrollment.
3. Administration fees and donation.
4. Department funding: control of service fees and equipment fee.
5.Receive and dispatch official document.
6.Arrange the departmental affairs meeting
1. Matters relating to Graduate Program of Network Engineering & Multimedia Engineering, Five-Year Master
2. Seminar on Computer Science and Engineering for Graduate Student
3. Nomination for Distinguished and Excellent Teaching Assistants Awards
4. International Degree-Seeking Student Admissions
International Students & Mainland Chinese Students Scholarship
5. Webmaster of Department & Activity Announcement
7. Funds and Equipment Committee Arrangements
1. Assist in curriculum planning, curriculum review, arranging courses, classroom arrangement.
2. Plan secondary teacher training education curriculum in computer science-related fields.
3. Other departmental affairs.
1. Matters relating to Ph.D programs- enrolment, registration, scholarships, graduation thesis oral defense, graduates’ information, exchange students and recruiting students.
2. Direct pursuit of Ph.D degree.
1. Personnel affairs
3. Other departmental affairs
1. MOST Project(accounting and case closing)
2. Industry-university cooperative research project(applications, accounting and case closing)
3. Part time salary (undergraduate student)
4. Other departmental affairs
1. Graduate academic affairs - Institute of Data Science and Engineering
Training course affairs
2.departmental equipment procurement
3.Project related matters
1. Undergraduate Affairs of Class C and D
2. Application review for double majors and minor program
3. Undergraduate Admission-Related Affairs
4. Related Affairs of Student Association of CS Department
1. Undergraduate Program Affairs of Class A and B
2. Application of transferring to another university or department
3. Application of double-major, minors, degree courses
4. Admission for undergraduate program
5. Core Basic Course Scholarships
6. Arrangement of advisers and advisees, payment of adviser fee
7. Scholarships (including Shun-Yi Zhu,Song Zhen Dun Pin, Yan Yang)
8. Award for Outstanding Student Mentoring
9. Project Contest
1. MOST Project (accounting and case closing)
2. Industry-university cooperative research project (applications, accounting and case closing)
3. Teaching assistant (TA) salary
4. General expenses of department reimbursement
5. Other departmental affairs
substitute: Ai-Ni Wang
1.NCTU CS fan page operation
2.alumni-related affairs( alumni platform operation, activities and cadre meeting arrangement, extinguished alumni recommendation)
4. other digital-marketing-related affairs( journalism/ media exposure/research findings publicity)
5. outreach activities- high schools/ corporates/ guests
1. department of computer science computer center PC and workstation management
2.department of computer science hardware, software and network service management
3. Engineering building 3 wired and wireless system
4.Engineering building 3 video survillance system
5.Engineering building 3 door security system
1. Matters related to general construction, repair and renovation services
2. Department's property management
3. Matters related to department purchasing
4. Matters related to water and electricity services
5. Spatial planning and construction inspection
6. Department’s facilities management
1. City water and electric power services and management of
2. Air condition equipment maintenance and management of Department’s building
3. conference rooms matters maintenance and management of Department’s building
4. Space arrangement and management of Department’s building
1. Equipment management and maintenance of software and hardware system integration laboratory.
2. Equipment purchasing of software and hardware system integration laboratory.
3. Access control system maintenance of software and hardware system integration laboratory.
4. Monitoring system of software and hardware system integration laboratory.
5. Audio and video equipment maintenance of engineering building 3(014、015、022、114、115、122) and engineering building 4(B27、102、117、202、302、305).
1. Arrange and Offer English Enhancement Courses for Computer Science Students
2. Affairs Related to CS English Enhancement Courses
3. English Language Consulting Service
4. Matters Related to Bilingual Nation Policy